Northwest Harris County MUD No. 24 Administration & Activities Building

Dear Residents,

The facility is currently closed due to the Corona Virus pandemic. 

Thank you residents and event attendees for visiting our building through the years, and we hope to open the building back up when it is safe to do so.

-Northwest Harris County MUD 24

Please click here  for more pictures & rental information.
The Administration & Activities Building opened in December 2012.  This brand new state-of-the-art facility will serve as the permanent home for all of Northwest Harris County MUD No. 24's Board of Directors' meetings, as well as community events and special ceremonies for the District.  The building accommodates the District with a full-sized kitchen, an activity room which can seat 100+ people, an outside patio area, conference room, two executive offices, and a large parking lot.

The Admin. Building is located at 14446 Hollister Drive, Houston, TX 77086.

Water Plant
The District's water plant purifies, regulates and analyzes the water supply to all commercial and residential properties within the District.

Wastewater Treatment Plant
The waste water treatment plant is designed to take all used water and waste from municipal sewage lines and run it through a cleaning process to remove harmful bacteria, chemicals, particles and other pollutants while adding oxygen to the water prior to releasing it back into the environment.
Northwest Harris County Mud No. 24 Lift Stations
Lift stations are used for pumping sewage from lower to higher elevation; an economical solution for Municipal Utility Districts
Lift Station No. 1
Lift Station No. 2

© 2018 Northwest Harris County MUD No. 24

District Office:  2800 Post Oak Blvd. Ste. 4100  Houston, TX 77056
Office: 832-390-2268    Fax: 832-390-2350

The information contained on this website is not intended to be utilized in the decision to buy or sell securities.  
Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.

ADA notice: For persons with questions or needing help regarding website accessibility, or requesting to obtain the provided information in alternative formats; Please contact: